We are very excited to announce the new enhancements for the EFC PLUS College Cost Analyzer! Our goal is to improve our client’s experience based on their feedback. We have added a series of informational videos that better explains the more complicated topics that families face in their college decision process. These new insightful videos compliment the short on-page help videos that existed in the system.
We realize that paying for college is confusing and the process lacks the transparency that families need to make better decisions. These new videos provide parents and students additional insights into the enrollment decision process that is not explained. We are hoping these added insights will also reduce the stress that many families encounter during this important decision.
The EFC PLUS pre-college software, the College Cost Analyzer now has the following additional videos on the software:
- General overview of the College Cost Analyzer and the College Decision
- How standardized test scores are used with financial aid
- Understanding Admission and Financial Aid Decision Matrix (Enrollment Management)
- Easy Explanation of the EFC Calculations and the Family Timeline Impact
- Importance of our Four Year “WHAT” and “HOW” you will pay by college
- Determining the best debt structure for your situation
- Making decisions with a the Award Letter Comparison Analysis
The College Cost Analyzer is designed to help two specific family types. The first is for the current high school senior or rising senior. With our unique approach, parents and students can:
- Build a better college list
- Customized financial analysis by college
- Avoid excessive debt
- Compare financial awards easily
It also helps the parents trying to save for college. This would include parents of college bound middle and high school students. Here is the information it will provide:
- Calculates your Expected Family Contribution or EFC
- Helps identify if you are on track to pay for a specific type of college
- Displays family time line
We believe having additional information makes the consumer’s experience more informed and allows families to make better financial decision concerning educating their children. Paying for college is one of the most important and expensive decisions you will make as a parent. EFC PLUS’s various solutions are here to give you the information you need.
Here is a link to the College Cost Analyzer Overview